Be Fearless: WAAL 2015
April 21-24, 2015
Holiday Inn, Manitowoc
Call for Session Proposals
The WAAL 2015 Conference Planning Committee invites your proposals for 60-minute breakout sessions for Be Fearless: WAAL 2015 at the Holiday Inn in Manitowoc, WI, April 22-24, 2015.
Proposals and recommendations for presentations, panels, and active workshops are welcome. Target topics include, but are not limited to:
- Data management
- Digital humanities
- Digital labs/maker spaces
- Distance librarianship
- Instructional technologies
- Open access + OA technologies
- Resource sharing
- Strategic planning
- Student workers
- Virtual reference
Please submit your session proposal here:
You will need to supply the following information:
- Title and abstract for your session (300 words or less)
- Presenter name(s), institutional affiliation(s) and contact information
- Format (presentation, panel discussion, workshop)
- Equipment needs
Proposals are due by October 31, 2014.
Please note: If your proposal is accepted and you become a presenter, panelist, or moderator, you must register for the conference.
Questions? Please contact Craig Thomas, Breakout Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).