What is the Outreach Services Roundtable (OSRT)?
- An open group for WLA members dedicated to ensuring universal access within libraries while promoting services beyond library walls.
Who Can Join?
- Membership is open to all WLA members. Please check the Outreach Services (OSRT) box when renewing your WLA membership.
What is the Purpose of the Outreach Services Roundtable?
- To share information about traditional outreach programs such as bookmobiles, books-by-mail, and home delivery.
- To exchange ideas about library promotion including special events, marketing, social media, and advocacy.
What are the Benefits of Membership in Outreach Services Roundtable?
- Network with peers and exchange information about outreach programs and projects.
- Plan programs at WLA conferences.