What is MATS?
The Media and Technology Section (MATS) seeks to:
- Provide leadership and educational opportunities for those who are concerned with the use of media and technology in all types of libraries.
- Plan and coordinate programs for section meetings, including the annual conference meeting which provides information related to media, technology, and their applications.
- Promote the use of multimedia and interactive materials.
- Promote information sharing among library staff with respect to technology as it impacts Wisconsin libraries.
Please join if you want to:
- Stay informed on current technologies and services which affect your profession
- Receive full Wisconsin Library Association member benefits.
- Affiliate with a select group of library professionals who promote the use of all types of media and technology.
- Explore new developments in your profession at workshops and conferences.
- Stay current with technology issues in all types of libraries.
- Network with other professionals in your specialized field.
How you can become a MATS member:
To join MATS, simply check the Media & Technology box when joining or renewing your basic WLA membership.
To add MATS to an existing membership, simply send $5 to the WLA state headquarters at:
Wisconsin Library Association
4610 South Biltmore Lane, Suite 100
Madison, WI 53718