This is your year to Get Lucky at the WLA Foundation Silent Auction! Don’t leave Potawatomi without winning one of the fantastic items in silent auction. Check out a few of last year’s popular items. The auction is a fun and social way to support Wisconsin libraries: proceeds benefit the WLA Foundation!
Shop the Auction in the Potawatomi Hotel & Casino Exhibit Hall during the 2016 WLA Conference:
Wednesday, October 26: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 27: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Auction closes at 3:30 p.m.; pick up and pay from 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Payment options include cash, check or credit card. The popular Buy It Now option will be available!
Please consider donating an item to the auction (The silent auction relies on donations from WLA members and friends!).
How to donate: Just fill out our brief online submission form: https://goo.gl/forms/BIVXIJuc6yexBBp32
FAQ: What should I donate?
- Themed baskets
- Fine arts, including jewelry, yarn & fabric creations, paintings, pottery
- Products or services
- Entertainment, restaurant or hotel packages
- Collectibles, antiques and memorabilia
- Gourmet treats, like beer and chocolate
- Items valued at $50 or higher in value are encouraged
FAQ: Will my donation be tax-deductible?
- Yes, donated items are tax-deductible as charitable contributions at their actual value:
- WLA will mail receipts to all contributors after completion of the auction
- WLA Foundation owns the items once contributed
FAQ: How will donors be acknowledged?
- On the item’s bid sheet and on the receipt provided to the winning bidder
- On the WLA Website
- On WLA and WLA Conference social media
- On the Poster at the Silent Auction
- (Or you can choose to remain anonymous if you prefer)
Please let us know if you have further questions about donating to / shopping at the Silent Auction. Thank you so much for supporting the WLA Foundation & Wisconsin libraries!