On behalf of WLA and the 2012 Conference Committee, we are pleased to welcome all of our exhibitors to the La Crosse Center South Hall.
Below you will find the information needed to order any extra furniture, carpet, equipment or technology.
Please note the following:
- WLA is carpeting the Exhibit Hall.
- The Center offers free wireless Internet throughout the facility.
In addition, please download the meal registration form if you are interested in attending any of the meals and/or Vendor Reception and WLA Foundation Fundraiser. And last, but not least, we are placing a final call for door prizes.
- La Crosse Center's Equipment Rental Form
- La Crosse Center General Information
- Exhibitors Meal Registration Form
- Door Prize Drawing Form
Invitation to Exhibitors, Advertisers and Sponsors
Get ready for an outstanding WLA conference at the Radisson Hotel and La Crosse Center South in La Crosse, Wisconsin, from October 23-26, with exhibit days being October 24-25.
The conference promises to offer a multitude of great programs and social events, all in an environment meant to engage everyone attending. In addition, the exhibit hall will be in the South Facility of the La Crosse Center, rather than in the Arena as in past years. There are many events planned for the Exhibit Hall, including two no-conflict breaks each day; this means there will be no programming scheduled so that everyone has an opportunity to greet and meet new and returning vendors. The ever-popular WLA Foundation Silent Auction will also be in the Exhibit Hall and, new this year, the WLA Career Fair.
To fully participate in this year's conference, please download the Exhibit Packet or use the individual links listed below:
- Exhibit Space -- contract and floor plan.
Exhibits will be open Wednesday, October 24, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Thursday, October 25, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. All vendors will be listed in our conference booklet, along with a listing by categories of products and services. Door prize contributors will receive special mention. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any member of the Exhibits Team.
- Partnership Opportunities -- contract. Reinforce your commitment to libraries and increase your visibility outside the exhibit hall by sponsoring specific programs. Even if you can’t exhibit (though we don’t know why you wouldn’t want to), a program partnership ensures your company’s visibility at this important professional conference. If you have any questions, please contact Brigitte Rupp Vacha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Booklet Advertising -- contract. Every registered attendee receives a program booklet. It’s a roadmap to the conference and a valuable post-conference resource. Advertise in the booklet to encourage visits to your booth, as well as follow-up contacts. This opportunity is also open to companies not exhibiting at this year’s event. If you have any questions regarding advertising opportunities, please contact Brigitte Rupp Vacha at email@example.com.
- Vendor Membership -- application. Join WLA today for discounts on your booth and other great benefits. Membership offers you year-round opportunities to reach the Library community. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
Together, we will make the 2012 WLA Annual Conference the best yet.
Contact the WLA office at (608) 245-3640 if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you in La Crosse!
Sincerely, The 2012 Exhibits Team
Myrna Paulson, Chair
La Crosse Public Library
Jim Schwieters, 2012 Vendor Representative
Matthew Kopyar, 2012 Vendor Representative
Brigitte Rupp Vacha, WLA Conference Liaison
Wisconsin Library Association