- Prepares a slate for publication consisting of two nominees for each office to be filled in that year's election.
- Files this slate with appropriate biographical sketches with the President and Newsletter Editor. The Newsletter Editor publishes the slate at least four months prior to the Annual Conference.
- Receives from the President any duly certified names of additional nominees (Bylaws, Article IV, Section 5.B.
- Prepares and tallies ballots.
- Announces election results.
- Suggests procedural changes when necessary.
- Sends a copy of all committee minutes and mailings to the WLA Executive Director.